Re: Last Call for NEFF RPM!

bnpmodeler

Hi Jeff and group;

Thanks for the question and welcome to the wonderful world of RPM! If you're bringing models to put out on display, no reservations are required. Bring lots of models, there will be plenty of table space!

To all, we look forward to seeing you on Saturday. For more info about the NEFF RPM, please visit http://www.hansmanns.org/neff_rpm/.

Thanks and see you Saturday!

Jim Harr
NEFF RPM Co-organizer

--- In STMFC@..., Jeff Sankus <uvrail@...> wrote:

Gentlemen;
How does one go about reserving a table for display purposes?
This will be my first RPM meet so, I am not familiar with the
ways of these meets.
Thank you
Jeff Sankus

On Sun, Sep 25, 2011 at 11:34 PM, bnpmodeler <bnchmark@...>wrote:

**

Greetings all; this is the last call for the 2011 NEFF RPM Meet, taking
place this coming Saturday, 9 AM â€" 6PM, October 1, 2011 in Bridgewater, NJ.

We have a great day of clinicians lined up, a diverse selection of vendors,
a fantastic model display (remember to bring models to display!), and of
course, food, food, food! An updated clinician and vendor list can be found
on our website at http://www.hansmanns.org/neff_rpm/. There you will find
PDF documents for the pre-registration form and area hotel listings. Be
advised that the cut-off date for pre-registration is Friday September 30;
it's not too late to get your pre-registration in.

We are pleased to offer two very special layout tours on Friday evening,
September 30: Craig Bisgeier's HO scale 1892-era Housatonic Railroad, and
the late Ross Chapin's HO scale Lehigh Valley Cement Belt layout. Attendance
for these events is extremely limited and first-come first serve; to reserve
space, you must RSVP to Jim Harr at neffrpm@... by Wednesday
evening, September 28. Transportation is not provided to either layout tour,
but directions and times will be e-mailed to those who RSVP.

Thanks to all and we look forward to seeing you on Saturday the 1st!

Jim Harr, Jan Lush, Ralph Heiss, Eric Hansmann
NEFF RPM Co-organizers