Re: Flat Car Project-- How Do You Tell the Car Bodies Apart?

jerryglow2

Decals for the other 3 (MP, WP, and SAL) are all available from me now
plus one for a 70s + era MP one

Jerry Glow
The Villages FL
http://home.comcast.net/~jerryglow/decals/

Re: Flat Car Project-- How Do You Tell the Car Bodies Apart?

That would be a good assumption providing you didn't order the extended deck
M&StL car : ))

I've received emails about decals for the M&StL cars. Mark Vaughan is
working on
them and they should be ready within a couple weeks.

The SAL cars is now being shipped, if you'd like one..or two...or...

Clark Propst

--- In STMFC@...
</group/STMFC/post?postID=ufbFD27K4UhnwkgeBJYipvfTpyIvk3ddeDDoGa7H8gFu-u_LuoTGscTIHCaombKmyBZ7h0SDYNKmA2rp26n5AQ>,
"gary laakso" <vasa0vasa@...> wrote:

> My castings of the 3 cars that I ordered: MSTL, MP and WP arrived
without any
labeling which is which. Can I assume the 2 identical bodies (15 stake
pockets) are the MSTL and the MP and the one with the 16 stake pockets
is the
WP?