From: STMFC@... [mailto:STMFC@...] On Behalf Of john.allyn@...
Sent: Friday, September 30, 2011 12:16 PM
To: STMFC@...
Cc: STMFC@...
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Re: Boats on Flats

I have some vague recollection of seeing small WWII landing craft being transported on flat cars. An LCVP was 36' long and had an 11' beam. Fine as far as length, then but it might be a little wide. Does anyone else have any record of this, or am I hallucinating? This would make a very interesting load.

John B. Allyn
Nashville TN ----- Original Message -----