Re: Accurail Trucks

Richard Hendrickson

Richard wrote:

>It's also the only SOTA HO truck....

SOTA?

Scott Chatfield

What's that saying? "Don't be afraid to ask a dumb question-- there are
ten other people hoping you will so they won't have to."
(We thought we were "insiders" in the freight car modeling universe, but
this'll probably turn out to be something the "way-insiders" have been
using and it hasn't leaked out until now!)
Sorry, guys - I should have known better. SOTA is a handy abbreviation for
"state of the art" and its use certainly isn't confined to the freight car
mafia. But I should have known better than to assume everyone on the list
would know what it meant. Mea culpa.

Richard H. Hendrickson
Ashland, Oregon 97520