From: "jerryglow@" <jerryglow@>
To: STMFC@...
Sent: Saturday, October 1, 2011 8:29 AM
Subject: [STMFC] Re: Spinoffs

Thanks Clark. Not to encourage too many "suggestions" but this is an example of something I did at the request of a customer and am offering a set of 4 with any new order. Just mention you saw it here. Sorry HO only.
http://home.comcast.net/~jerryglow/samples/placard.jpg

Jerry Glow
The Villages FL
http://home.comcast.net/~jerryglow/decals/

--- In STMFC@..., cepropst@ wrote:

I gotta say Jerry is the best thing that's happened to this hobby in awhile. Show him a photo and you'll have decals in days. Maybe just the one set just for you. And he's in the USA.

Thanks Jerry!