From: soolinehistory
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, October 04, 2011 12:01 PM
Subject: [STMFC] Another reporting mark question, UDX 787

Since everybody has their ORERs out, how about another obscure reporting mark question. Over on the SooLineHistory list, we had some ca. 1935 milk train consists presented, and one of the cars was UDX 787. I looked in the 2/29 ORER I have, but no luck, so here's my questions:

Was this a milk tank or "can car"?
Who was the owning (or leasing) company?
Where was home for maintenance and repair?

Dennis