From: "Elden SAW Gatwood" <elden.j.gatwood@usace.army.mil>
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, October 6, 2011 12:42:12 PM
Subject: RE: [STMFC] Kadee Bracket Grabs (UNCLASSIFIED)

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

Paul;

I was hoping somebody would say it.  I had the same experience with Kadee
grabs, which are so precisely designed you have to drill perfect holes or
they bow or misalign, and I had been doing the same thing with them; cutting
off two diagonally-opposed pins and drilling two larger holes so there is
enough "play", but I have to say, I sure would like to have a metal template,
too!

Elden Gatwood