Re: Alps Printing was Bracket Grabs

John H <sprinthag@...>

Yep. I just wish such printers (the machines) weren't so expensive. The advantage of the Alps were they were afforable for the average guy.

I dunno, I have made some pretty opaque decals for many a person.

John Hagen

--- In STMFC@..., jerryglow@... wrote:

That's what my printer uses. I like the service as it's a good "one stop" shop as they can print color on vinyl (just did some full scale gasoline pump signs for a customer) and can cut vinyl for masks or lettering - all from the same artwork!

Jerry Glow
http://home.comcast.net/~jerryglow/decals/

Jerry Glow
http://home.comcast.net/~jerryglow/decals/

--- In STMFC@..., "John H" <sprinthag@> wrote:

The technology exits to make an inkjet that can print white and print overlays without losing registration. It just has to be put together in a package and made for reasonable cost. A big order in today's instant profit market.

John Hagen