Re: My first Lisle, ex-Naperville RPM

Bill Welch

There is the "Friends of the Freight Car" dinner Thursday night, which many of us will be gathering. It is $27. I was late with my payment, mailing it Tuesday. According to Joe Delia, there was room when he responded to my email late last week.

Although all are welcomed, we Steam folks still predominate. There are a couple of Prototype Police that you may want to try to identify early. They are quite harmless, although that may be news to them.

Bill Welch

--- In STMFC@..., "Aaron Gjermundson" <npin53@...> wrote:

Gents, is there going to be any formal, or informal, gathering of Steam Era Freight Car members next week in Lisle, Il? Maybe a special handshake or color to wear, or not to wear, while I am there to separate me from the modern modelers or diesel lover crowd?

Look forward to meeting those of you who will be there.

Aaron Gjermundson