From: David Owens <daowens@gmail.com>
To: STMFC <STMFC@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thu, Oct 13, 2011 6:29 pm
Subject: [STMFC] Bob Buck has passed away

Folks:

Bob Buck died Wednesday night. Those of you in the northeast may have
met Bob at the annual Amherst Society train show in West Springfield,
Mass. Bob oversaw the growth of the Amherst Society show from a
three-hour event in a classroom at the University of Massachusetts to
the spectacular it is each winter at the Eastern States Exposition.

He also ran Tucker's Hobbies in Warren, Mass.

Here's Bob's obituary:

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/telegram/obituary.aspx?n=robert-a-buck&pid=154065136

Dave Owens
West Hartford, Conn.

--
2012 New England/Northeast Prototype Modelers Meet
June 1-2, 2011 (Always the weekend after Memorial Day)