Detail Associates Steps

Larry Z. Daily <lzdaily@...>

I’ve been on a freight car building binge for a few months now and supplies are beginning to run low on some items. One need is for the DA 6413 double offset bottom mount steps. C&O (my prototype) really liked those under hoppers. Every source I’ve tried is out of stock and don’t know when they’ll be in. I’ve noticed on the Walthers site that many (most?) of the DA steps out of stock with “unknown” listed for the expected availability date. Did I miss something - has DA stopped making steps? Is there another company producing similar parts?

Any ideas most gratefully appreciated.

Larry

Visit the C&O's Piedmont Subdivision at

<http://www.piedmontsub.com/> http://www.piedmontsub.com

Adam's prize was open eyes

His sentence was to see

- from The Dreamer

by Tom Rush

But each deed you do, each act, binds you

to itself and to its consequences, and makes

you act again and yet again. Then very

seldom do you come upon a space, a time like

this, between act and act, when you may stop

and simply be. Or wonder who, after all, you are.

- The Farthest Shore

- Ursula K. LeGuin

- spoken by Ged in chapter 3