Re: Detail Associates Steps

Larry Z. Daily <lzdaily@...>

Thanks! Just placed an order. The build goes on!

From: STMFC@yahoogroups.com [mailto:STMFC@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
Hunter, James R.
Sent: Thursday, October 20, 2011 1:21 PM
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Detail Associates Steps

Larry,

Tichy makes a similar product, #3043, double offset bottom mount
stirrup steps. www.tichytraingroup.com

Jim Hunter

Quoting larrywolohon@comcast.net <mailto:larrywolohon%40comcast.net> :

Larry,

Caboose Hobbies in Denver, Co. shows them, I think, their SKU:
02296314, shows them on order. They have in stock a lot of DA parts.
Maybe DA can't keep up with all the parts that they make or are not
making them? I just tried finding a DA website, which I found that
there is none that I found. Walthers also shows them unknown when to
be expected.

Try E Bay

Larry Wolohon