From: bill_d_goat <billdgoat@...>
To: STMFC <STMFC@...>
Sent: Fri, Oct 21, 2011 4:57 pm
Subject: [STMFC] B&O, GM&N

A friend of mine has a GM&N double sheathed (Athearn) boxcar painted lime green
ith a brown door, #20141. I am trying to learn if this is legitimate. It was a
ER Region convention car run by a GM&O modeler, now deceased so I would have
hought it to be accurate.
lso, is the brown color of the new Fox Valley B&O M-53 wagontop boxcars
orrect. I have seen pictures of models painted in a brighter red.
ill Williams

Individual Email | Traditional
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/