From: rdepennsyfan <pattirobpatti1@verizon.net>
To: STMFC <STMFC@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sat, Oct 22, 2011 10:24 am
Subject: [STMFC] Revisions to NYC Toledo Division Freight Consists Files

Group, I have uploaded a revised List of Cars for the NYC Toledo Division
reight train consists, which adds more suggestions for HO scale models to
epresent these cars. I have also corrected several several AAR car
esignations (i.e., changed "XM" to "XML"; "TPI" to "TPA"; etc.) based on the
anuary 1957 ORER.
Finally, I removed the text files for the "model" versions of each train. These
iles duplicated the information found in this Excel spreadsheet and were just
aking up space at this point.
I hope you still find this information useful and look forward to it generating
ore discussion of car distribution as a source of freight train modeling
nformation.
Rob Erickson
P.S. I'm still hoping somebody will come up with wheel reports/consist lists
or PRR Buffalo Division freight trains from the 1949-1952 era. ;-)

Individual Email | Traditional
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/