New York Central Modeler

Noel Widdifield <NYCBigFour@...>

New York Central Modeler

Our second edition of the NYCentral Modeler was posted on the NYCSHS website last Monday and we have gotten many complements on the contents and style. We even received a few suggestions that we will incorporate into the next edition.

Right now, after a week off, we are beginning to lay out the 1st edition for 2012 and have some very exciting articles and features planned for you. We still have room for a few more articles and some photos of NYC layouts.

We are really interested in hearing from some of you who model in the scales other than HO, N, O and G. We can always use more articles in those scales but would like to see some photos and articles in S and Z.

If you model in any scale and feature the NYC as a theme or just have some NYC rolling stock, we would like to hear from you so that we can include you in our publications.

Anyone interested can contact me at NYCBigFour@... and I will send you a style guide, hints on taking great photos and some other material to help you provide us with photos and/or an article showcasing your modeling skills or collection.

Thanks, Noel