Warped Plastic Gondola

Paul Hillman

I asked the C&EI for permission to use the page from their Volume 29:1 Flyer and got their following response.

"Paul, we have no objections to the use of the Page 29 being placed on the site as long as the C&EI HS is given credit. We do have diagrams of almost all C&EI equipment and it is available to members and others for a small fee. We are also in the process of scanning in some 200 equipment drawings showing details as well as lettering diagrams for C&EI equipment. This will become available next year for members on CD.

Rick Schroeder, Treasurer "

The photo & diagram are in the photos folder, "A-C&EI 95300 Gondola",
pending approval.

Paul Hillman