Re: WP 21379

StephenK

Lee --

Thanks for the info. Dan's photo is the one I have in my files. Of course, I'm not sure I want to recreate this car now--the prototype is a little odd!

SKay

--- In STMFC@..., "RailGoat" <railgoat@...> wrote:

Steve,

See the following:

http://www.railgoat.railfan.net/other_cars/wp_cars/wp_number/020801-021400.htm

Lee A. Gautreauax - The RailGoat
http://www.railgoat.railfan.net/

I have a photo in my files (downloaded from the net, but I don't remember where!) of a 40 PS-1 boxcar, Western Pacific 21379. It has the orange feather on the right side, along with the "Rides like a Feather" slogan. The road number and Capacity data are restenciled in white, and it is heavily weathered. Here is what I don't understand: There is a Frisco Lines herald on the left, above the WP and car number. I have a Kadee car that I would like to weather, and I am thinking about this scheme, but I wold like to know where the prototype came from.

Any ideas?

Steve Kay