Need help with covered hopper discharge types

ltctilley <ltctilley@...>

Hi STMFC
I was researching covered hoppers and discovered several types of discharge systems I was not familiar with. Can anyone provide information or photos of an Enterprise "short track" discharge, Keystone "long track" discharge, or Morrison-Knudsen discharge? If similar variations exist with pneumatic discharge systems exist, I would be grateful for info on them as well.

Keep up the great info flow. I read this list daily and enjoy it every time. Your wealth of knowledge is boundless.
thanks
Chris Tilley
outside the US for now...
Pittsboro, NC