From: STMFC@... [mailto:STMFC@...] On Behalf Of
Anthony Thompson
Sent: Monday, October 24, 2011 4:12 PM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: [STMFC] FOTFC shirts

Just an update for those interested. We sold around half the
shirts at Lisle, and will take the remainder to Cocoa Beach in
January. At this point, so as to have a good selection at Cocoa Beach,
I'd prefer not to sell shirts by mail in the interim. If you have
already reserved a shirt, it will be mailed. Otherwise, I want to wait
until after Cocoa Beach before filling any more mail orders.
Anyone not aware of what these are, and the history behind them,
please see my blog post:

http://modelingthesp.blogspot.com/2011/10/friends-of-freight-car.html

<mailto:thompson%40signaturepress.com>
Publishers of books on railroad history