From: STMFC@... [mailto:STMFC@...] On Behalf Of Tim
O'Connor
Sent: Monday, October 24, 2011 9:32 AM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: [STMFC] RE: Walthers 54 ft. GSC flat car Car No. 469980

Elden

That's true, but if you were going to model one, you would start with the
Walthers flat car model, because it's far more like the F41's than anything
else out there and modifications are much easier thanks to the separate deck.

Tim O'Connor

The Walters "Commonwealth" flat is not an F41, F41A or F41B. All of those had
a cast frame with different framing aft the bolsters, shallower end sills and
side sills up to the bolster, and other differences.
Elden Gatwood