Re: Lisle RPM

Clark Propst

What discussing here are differences between those who drive in versas those that use other types of transportation.
The guy I ride with always complains about the NMRA having their conventions in 'downtown, venues. So, if Joe were to decide to move this event downtown I doubt we would come.

I come to events like this to buy stuff I normally don't have access to. I'm not spending extra for hotel prices. Can't justify eating at a place that charges a resin car kit of a meal. I can eat anytime, but only see the resin guys once, twice a year...

My two cents on a dumb subject,
Clark Propst

PS - There was a bunch of beer drinking hell raisers in the 4E lounge area every night till midnight or after. Highlight was drinking photo Bob's moonshine: ))