Re: Weathering clinic handout

VINCE PUGLIESE

Tony::

I would add the use of pigments, filters and washes (look for products from MIG Productions or AK Interactive)used by armor/aircraft modelers.

There are many websites and videos (YouTube) that explain how to use these products.

.vp

PS: If you are feeling adventurous look up the 'hairspray' weathering technique - you will be most impressed with the results.

.vp

At the just-concluded Lisle meeting, Richard Hendrickson and I did a
joint clinic on weathering of freight cars. We ran out of handouts, so
I have posted the handout document via GoogleDocs on my blog. Here is
the link.

http://modelingthesp.blogspot.com/2011/10/weathering-clinic-handout.html

Publishers of books on railroad history