From: "Scott Pitzer" <scottp459@earthlink.net>
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, October 26, 2011 10:21:39 PM
Subject: Re: B&O M-53  was Re: [STMFC] B&O, GM&N

Original post had two unrelated questions; the GM&N question (which concerned a "foible" model) quickly fell by the wayside.
Scott Pitzer

McCarthy < thesupplycar@yahoo.com > wrote:

Good afternoon!

May have missed something on this thread, but it list GM&N without any discussion of these M-53 as one of their cars.

did the GM&N purchase some of the M-53's or??