To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
From: cepropst@q.com
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2011 13:24:06 +0000
Subject: [STMFC] Re: Lisle RPM Meet Photos

Thanks a lot Dave! I'm always amazed at what I didn't see.
Rich Rom-e-osh's rebar load is really something.

Next time please take some photos of that N scale layout : ) I think it's the best portable layouts I've ever seen. One of the best layouts period. I'm really surprised it's only been it the N scale magazine.
Thanks,
Clark Propst

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com, "dh30973" <dhussey@...> wrote:

The photos I took at the Lisle RPM Meet are up at:

http://www.pbase.com/dh30973/lisle2011&page=all

Dave Hussey