From: STMFC@yahoogroups.com [mailto:STMFC@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
Nelson Moyer
Sent: Thursday, October 27, 2011 10:36 AM
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [STMFC] making you rown chalk marks

I don't remember which clinic it was at Lisle, but at least one presenter
uses Prismacolor white pencils to make chalk marks. The explanation was that
decals have sharp edges, whereas real chalk marks were made with 1 inch chalk
sticks like kid's sidewalk chalk. A very sharp pencil produces a result that
approaches the prototype appearance, plus you aren't limited by the available
decals. Priamacolor pencils are available at most art stores.

Nelson