Re: B&O M-53 was Re: B&O, GM&N

SUVCWORR@...

Message 104031 from October 21, 2011.

-----Original Message-----
From: john.allyn <john.allyn@comcast.net>
To: STMFC <STMFC@yahoogroups.com>
Cc: STMFC <STMFC@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thu, Oct 27, 2011 9:40 am
Subject: Re: B&O M-53 was Re: [STMFC] B&O, GM&N

Scott --

I can't find the message regarding the GM&N car in the thread. I too bought one

of these cars way back when. It was a particularly noxious shade of green -- a

shade usually associated with nausea -- and I had my doubts as to its

authenticity at the time. "But it was for a good cause." Can you point me to

where it was discussed. Interested for its amusement value if nothing else.

Thanks!

John B. Allyn

Nashville TN ----- Original Message -----