Re: ATSF flat car decals

Anthony Thompson <thompson@...>

Jim Hayes wrote:
Sunshine used to sell their kit decals and I used that fact to suggest Sunshine decals several time. But, sometime recently Sunshine changed their policy and no longer sells kit decals. And yet at Lisle they had boxes and boxes of kit decals for sale. I didn't look but can anyone who did, comment on what decals were in those boxes?
Boxes were all labeled "discontinued kits," and I spoke to Patricia Lofton about it, and she confirmed that all were in that category. I did purchase a few I can use.

Publishers of books on railroad history