demand-based waybill operation

Clark Propst

Thanks Tony for the explanation of your 'spot frequency'.
It's interesting how people in this hobby think similarly, but independently. I designed a matrix with days of the week across the top and my customers down the side. Then filled in the blanks with which days they'd receive cars and how many as close to the actual prototype as possible, plus when they'd be picked up.
I do go one step further, I use freight cars with documentation for being on the railroad with a correct load. Cuts down on impulse buying : )

Clark Propst
Mason City Iowa