From: Aaron Gjermundson <npin53@...>
To: STMFC@...
Sent: Tuesday, November 8, 2011 11:00 PM
Subject: [STMFC] Cotton Belt Auto car question

While at the Lisle RPM last month, I picked up one of the new Sunshine kits of a Cotton Belt auto car. In the instructions, it says, during WWII, the left doors were sealed and stenciled with "THIS DOOR IS STATIONARY". There is no picture or reference as to where on the left door this was put.

Would anyone have any idea as to the placement of this information?

In my 1953 RER, it shows all cars as being single door in series 38500-38999.

Thank you for any assistance.

Aaron