Re: NKP 90000-90049 & NKP 90050-90099

al_brown03

A photo of NKP 90077 appears in a kitbashing article by Mont Switzer in MM 11/96, pp 36-39. There's also a small in-service photo of NKP 90092 in DeYoung, "Erie Lackawanna in Color, vol 4", p 13.

Al Brown, Melbourne, Fla.

--- In STMFC@..., "Bud Rindfleisch" <BlackDiamondRR@...> wrote:

--- In STMFC@..., "doswift" <doswift@> wrote:

G'Day All,

While reading over the instructions for my F&C kit for an Erie Dunmore built covered hopper, I was surprised to learn that GATC supplied the Nickel Plate & UP with kits of the same design. Has anyone come across photos of the NKP(later N&W) and UP cars? I did find frieght car diagrams online for the NKP cars.

NKP 90000-90049

http://www.alphabetroute.com/nkp/diagrams/1962FrtCar/90000-90049.pdf

NKP 90050-90099

http://www.alphabetroute.com/nkp/diagrams/1962FrtCar/90050-90099.pdf

Darrall Swift - Colorado Springs
Modeling the BN/MILW in North Central Montana, Great Falls to Shelby, Circa:1979
Darrall, I have a b&w photo of NKP 90050, if that would help. I'm also looking for a decent side view of one of the 90000-90049 series which is the clone of the Erie Dunmore.
Bud Rindfleisch