Re: Fox Valley (and ExactRail) B&O Wagontop

John Degnan <Scaler164@...>

Glad Ken posted this question as I have been meaning to ask this same thing. I model the year 1957, so I'd like to know which of the schemes being offered by Fox Valley could have still been seen on the prototypes up to that year? :

http://www.foxvalleymodels.com/pdfs/jpgs/feb11bobox.jpg

ExactRail is about to release their own model of this car, and they are offering it in 6 different B&O schemes. So my question applies to the ExactRail model as well (although their site does show some mediocre info about the timeline of the schemes they offer) :

http://www.exactrail.com/model-trains?dir=asc&order=name&product_type=2082
Main Product Page

http://www.exactrail.com/b-o-m-53-wagontop-box-car-b-o-2233
Listed as a 1937 and later scheme