Re: WP decals

John H <sprinthag@...>

Yeah, but assuming HO scale, the #4266 are only available in N scale (full number 60-4266).

I can check my Champ diagram books for any possible sets. If they are there I can use them for a pattern to draw all new, vector images that can be printed in any scale.

John Hagen

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com, Rob Adams <steamera@...> wrote:

Fred;

You aren't specific about your scale or modeling year, but I wonder if
the Microscale Mini-Cal set #MC-4266 might work for your needs (assuming
HO scale). They have the same set available in other scales.

<http://www.microscale.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=MD&Product_Code=MC-4266&Product_Count=&Category_Code=>

There are other potential options, such as decals done by Sunshine for
some of their WP kits, but they'll not be as easy to come by.

Protocraft has some suitable WP decals available in O scale, as does RL
Design.

Regards,

Rob Adams
Wellman, IA

On 11/20/11 1:25 PM, Panhandle Division 1953 wrote:

Guyz,
Does anyone have a lead to finding some WP decals for a wood, external
braced box car?

Fred Freitas