Re: WP decals

John H <sprinthag@...>

Yep, Rob, you are absolutely correct. Somehow I missed the "HO" listed off to the right.

John Hagen

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com, Rob Adams <steamera@...> wrote:

John;

The Microscale web site shows the HO Scale MC-4266 Mini Cal available
(146 listed in stock). That's why I made the recommendation rather than
pointing Fred at something that might not be easily obtained. I'm not
sure why the HO version has an MC prefix and was done as a MiniCal,
where the other scales have the 60 or 48 prefix.

Regards,

Rob Adams
Wellman, IA

On 11/20/11 2:07 PM, John H wrote:

Yeah, but assuming HO scale, the #4266 are only available in N scale
(full number 60-4266).

I can check my Champ diagram books for any possible sets. If they are
there I can use them for a pattern to draw all new, vector images that
can be printed in any scale.

John Hagen

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com <mailto:STMFC%40yahoogroups.com>, Rob
Adams <steamera@> wrote:

Fred;

You aren't specific about your scale or modeling year, but I wonder if
the Microscale Mini-Cal set #MC-4266 might work for your needs
(assuming
HO scale). They have the same set available in other scales.

<http://www.microscale.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=MD&Product_Code=MC-4266&Product_Count=&Category_Code=
<http://www.microscale.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=MD&Product_Code=MC-4266&Product_Count=&Category_Code=>>

There are other potential options, such as decals done by Sunshine for
some of their WP kits, but they'll not be as easy to come by.

Protocraft has some suitable WP decals available in O scale, as does RL
Design.

Regards,

Rob Adams
Wellman, IA

On 11/20/11 1:25 PM, Panhandle Division 1953 wrote:

Guyz,
Does anyone have a lead to finding some WP decals for a wood,
external
braced box car?

Fred Freitas