From: STMFC@... [mailto:STMFC@...] On Behalf Of
jerryglow@...
Sent: Sunday, November 27, 2011 10:20 AM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: [STMFC] Re: Decal water wet?

Sounds like your trying to apply the over a dull or not slick enough
surface. In ten years as a full time custom painter, I never faced this
situation and I applied a LOT of decals.

Jerry Glow
http://home.comcast.net/~jerryglow/decals/

--- In STMFC@... <mailto:STMFC%40yahoogroups.com> , "Schuyler
Larrabee" <schuyler.larrabee@> wrote:

For larger decals I've not bothered with wetting the water. But for little
lettering I have done this with a brushfull or two of Kodak Photo-flo. A
brushfull does enough for a saucer of water, maybe a half cup. There does
not appear to be any effect on the decals themselves, nor is there any
"salting" after the water dries. I find it helpful when trying to marshal
something into just the . . . . right . . . . place.

Distilled water, of course.

Schuyler

From: STMFC@... <mailto:STMFC%40yahoogroups.com>