Re: B&O Wagontop Comparison

gn999gn

Jim's posting said it best...

Before publicly comparing the products, wait till they are all here,
in the flesh. That is only fair and balanced.
Then put some drawing/pic/data documentation in front of you as a reference point.
Additionally, in the interest of balance, also add the Sunshine and Wrightrak (Jim King) M-53 into the comparison mix.
After all, isn't this supposed to be about the art of miniature replication and how well it was done ?

Ron dePierre

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com, "jim_mischke" <jmischke@...> wrote:

We might wait to compare. I don't believe the ExactRail wagontops are ashore yet.

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com, "StephenK" <thekays100@> wrote:

Has anyone done a comparison of the Fox Valley and Exactrail models? As is usual, we now have two nice plastic models--last year we had none!

Steve Kay