Re: Reweigh rules

Norm Buckhart

Tony - got both and printed them out. thanks, norm

On Nov 30, 2011, at 10:24 PM, Anthony Thompson wrote:

Norm Buckhart wrote:
that may be enough information. So as I understand it - for a car
say built Dec 1945, the first reweigh date would be in 36 months -
or Dec
1948, but then the second reweigh date might be Dec 51 or more
probably Dec 52. I think I can go from there.
Norm, it depends on car type, among other things. I made a table
of the rules for the late 1930s to 1960s, which was supposed to be in
the article I did on reweigh dates for Railroad Model Craftsman_ but
somewhere in the production process it got mutilated. A full version
is available on Google Docs at this link:

https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=explorer&chrome=true&srcid=0Bz_ctrHrDz4wYzQ1YzZmZWEtNjU2ZS00Y2RjLTkyYTQtYjJkOWNiZDFlM2Y3&hl=en

and the table is on the second page; or you can find it via my blog
post on the subject, at:

http://modelingthesp.blogspot.com/2011/03/reweigh-article-from-
rmc.html

Publishers of books on railroad history