Re: Reweigh rules

Tim O'Connor

Bruce

lol! yep, I do that too... except do you how RARE the digit
"5" is on some reweigh decals? Plus because I need "56" "57"
etc, it usually means TWO single digits in a bucket of water!
I just hope my eyesight holds out.

Tim O'

Bill, Folks,

That's why I have very fine scissors and strong reading glasses at my modeling bench <VBG> I've lost count of the reweigh dates I've cut apart and pieced back together to get them in the correct time frame for June of 1944... Needless to say, I don't usually float single digits in a bucket of water when decaling either!

Regards
Bruce