Re: Reweigh rules

Anthony Thompson <thompson@...>

Tim O'Connor wrote:
When reweighing a LOT of freight cars for the 1956-1960 era, I'm shocked by how LITTLE decal material is available for the post-1950 era . . .
That's probably what we ALL say about our own era. <g> Simple fix: Jerry Glow will make decals. My SP tank car set has a LOT of late '40s and early '50s reweigh dates and locations, mostly SP with some SSW, UP and PFE locations. Any SP modeler of that time period will get all they need in Jerry's set. But more to the point, anyone can do the same for their own needs.

Publishers of books on railroad history