Re: Reweigh rules

Tim O'Connor

Many years ago I bought a pair of Xuron model 3C tweezers -- these
are extremely fine, sharply pointed tweezers. I use them to make very
small movements of tiny decal bits. In addition, I frequently "stab"
a decal to release tiny trapped air bubbles (after the decal has
softened a bit) and because they are so sharp there is no evidence
of this. It's much easier to use than a knife blade, although I have
done that too occasionally, especially when the blade is used to
transport the decal from the water to the model.

Tim O'Connor

This is precisely what I do - using a microbrush to add the water and knife tip to move the decal.
Regards
Bruce