From: Bill Welch
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, December 01, 2011 6:54 PM
Subject: [STMFC] Recent NHH&TS "Shoreliner" & Perishables

Someone tipped that a recent issue or issues of the New Haven
Historical Society's "Shoreliner" magazine has an article that at
least in part discusses the handling of perishables. Is there someone
on this list that point me to which issue or issues I need. I cannot
tell from the descriptions on the website although it appears it may
be either issues Volume 33 Issues #2 or #3 or both.

Thank you!
Bill Welch
2225 Nursery Road; #20-104
Clearwater, FL 33764-7622