Re: Big Glaring Freight Car Hole

Richard Hendrickson

On Dec 2, 2011, at 6:25 AM, Tim O'Connor wrote:

Since my modeling begins in the late 1950's I'd love to see kits for
DESPATCH built steel ice reefers, especially those that wore NRC
reporting
marks. Are those (NRC) cars covered in the MDT book?
Yes, they are, Tim. In fact, every MDT car is covered in the book.
It's a splendid book, with less than a third of it devoted to
corporate history, the rest consisting of history, photos, drawings,
etc. of the entire MDT car fleet from the 1870s to the end of the
twentieth century. I'm baffled by the recent criticism of it on this
list.

Richard Hendrickson