From: STMFC@... [mailto:STMFC@...] On Behalf Of
pullmanboss
Sent: Friday, December 02, 2011 2:42 PM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: [STMFC] Resin parts for Warren tank cars now available

For those who wish to springboard off of Tony Thompson's RMC article, I have
cast resin tanks & domes for Warren ICC 104 8K insulated tank cars
available. The patterns for tank upper & lower sections are made from
modified Athearn parts and are sized to fit the InterMountain underframe.
Holes are spotted for Precision Scale handrail stanchions. The dome is
separate and cast with the two special housing covers as well as two
conventional safety valves. NBW details and hole locations for the dome grab
irons are also present. A 3/16" socket cast on the underside of the dome top
and matching 3/16" hole in the tank shell will let you use a length of 3/16"
styrene rod or tubing to align & center the dome on the tank.

Jerry Glow has excellent decals for this car.

Here's a photo of the parts:
www.pullmanproject.com/Warren1.JPG

A close-up of dome castings, inside & out, one showing the styrene rod in
place:
www.pullmanproject.com/Warren2.JPG

A tank body complete with handrails:
www.pullmanproject.com/Warren3.JPG

A close-up of the dome on the completed tank, InterMountain manway cover in
place:
www.pullmanproject.com/Warren4.JPG

A PDF of construction hints:
www.pullmanproject.com/Warren.pdf

I have 28 casting sets ready to ship and will make more. Unlike the P2K
roofs and glycerin tanks I offered earlier, I have actual dollars invested
in the Warren patterns, so the price is $14 each. Shipping is a flat $2.50
regardless of quantity. Payment by PayPal preferred (a lesson learned from
dealing with the flood of personal checks resulting from my earlier
offerings) but I will certainly accept your check if you don't do PayPal.

Please contact me _OFF LIST_ at tcmadden (at) q (dot) com if you're
interested. I'll start a wait list once (if?) the 28 sell and will notify
those on the wait list when more are available. I never ask for payment
until an item is ready to ship.

Thanks,

Tom Madden