Re: Resin parts for Warren tank cars now available

Jim Hayes

As of a month ago the underframe was out of stock at Intermountain. However
the Undec 8K kit was available then.

Jim Hayes
Portland Oregon
www.sunshinekits.com

On Sat, Dec 3, 2011 at 1:58 PM, Larry Sexton <SSEXTON9@...>wrote:

**

Does anyone know whether the IM underframe is readily available as a spare
parts spruce? Would these castings also work for the Cities Service and
Paluxy Asphalt insulated 8,000 gallon tanks? Feedback would be appreciated.

Larry Sexton