From: "wabrr" <wabashrr@...>
To: <STMFC@...>
Sent: Tuesday, July 30, 2002 12:12 PM
Subject: [STMFC] Sunshine Mini Kits

I would like to buy one of the Sunshine mini kits which is the
replacement roof for a Kato covered hopper with decals for the CB&Q
version.

I would like to buy several of the same kit which has the Missouri
Pacific decals.

I have one of the mini kits from last years' PMS meet (the Cambria &
Indiana hopper sides) that I would be happy to trade or sell.

Please contact me off list.

gary roe
wabashrr@...