Re: Big Glaring Freight Car Hole

Nathan Obermeyer

Gerry,

Maybe I missed it, but what is the name of the business and does it have a website?

Nate

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com, "Gerry Siegel" <cgsiegel@...> wrote:

Bill,
Perhaps I haven't made clear our business plan.The way we work is offer our services. The customers select the model they want and supply the photos, plans, etc. That way there is no question as to whether or not the proper model is built. We do not make a model and then try and sell it. We buiild to your specs at a fixed price agreed to in advance. We are not in a position, nor do we wish to, compete with high production suppliers.
We have just recently filled an order from a small group of S scalers for a Chicago transit model and have another to fill.
If the group can agree on a particular model for which a need exists and is not available, we will undertake to work up a proposal. The quality will be very good but it will not be inexpensive.
Gerry