Re: Flat car underbody question

Schuyler Larrabee

I agree with Jim.

Schuyler

Make the model as accurate as possible. Unwanted detail can be removed by
the buyer.

Jim Hayes
Portland Oregon
www.sunshinekits.com

On Sun, Dec 4, 2011 at 8:47 AM, Chad <chadboas@yahoo.com> wrote:

**

What is the general census of the group as to the details for the
underbody of the flat car castings. On my next run, should I leave out
the
smaller cross members and just do the center sill and larger cross
members.
Would this make it easier to add the weight?
Thanks for the input.
Chad Boas

=======
http://www.pctools.com/