Re: MDT book

Pierre <pierre.oliver@...>

All I'm permitted to say, is that I know 2 manufacturers who between them are working on at least 4 models in HO.
Patience.
Pierre Oliver

--- In STMFC@..., richtownsend@... wrote:

I got the MDT book today and think it's outstanding. I hope it inspires a manufacturer to bring out some MDT cars.

As an aside, I ordered the book a little while ago and was wondering why it hadn't arrived. Well, it had arrived, but my wife intercepted it and hid it from me. Then she wrapped it and gave it to me for my birthday today. Clever, sneaky woman!

Richard Townsend
Lincoln City, Oregon