Abacus models/ MDT steam era reefers/Doc Denny

ed_mines

Abacus announced several models already on the market.

Considering the excellent HO scale plans provided in Roger's articles in "Mainline Modeler" I wonder why more men aren't considering building models the old fashioned way like Mainline or Ambroid. $40 is a little steep for something so easy to build.

Lastly, I have seen amy posts from the other lover of old wood kits - Doc Denny. I haven't seen any posts from him lately. Is he OK or aren't I spending enough time reading the messages?

Ed Mines