From: Richard Hendrickson
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, December 01, 2011 4:59 PM
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Big Glaring Freight Car Hole

On Dec 1, 2011, at 1:31 PM, Bill Welch wrote:

I realize we all have opinions about the obvious holes in the types
of freight cars yet to be offered in kit form, but in my own opinion,
and as the new MDT book will help underscore and document the
numerous possibilities, the largest class of Wood Sheathed MDT
reefers built with DS ends and fishbelly u/f begs to be offered.
Maybe there are some resinators lurking that will do this, although I
think it is the kind of thing that could be justified in styrene too.
Agreed. I could certainly use one.

Richard Hendrickson

I would like to see more and better 40' Auto Box Cars.Armand Premo