Re: Possible discussion topic for Cocoa beach?

Anthony Thompson <thompson@...>

Tom Madden wrote:
Call it boutique casting, underground marketing or whatever, the cast resin flat car projects of Chad and Clark, and my roofs and tanks, seem to have been well received. These projects are more than "just a few for me and my friends" but well short of what the resin big boys do. Would there be any interest in a panel discussion, or "open mike" clinic on this subject (niche marketing of limited quantities with a lot of input from potential customers) at Cocoa Beach?
I think there would be great interest, Tom, and I'm sure there would be plenty of input, too. I would sure vote for including this.

Publishers of books on railroad history